MetaTrader 4 Desktop
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or higher
- Processor: Intel Celeron based processor, with a frequency of 1.7 Ghz or higher
- RAM: 256Mb of RAM or more
- Storage: 50Mb of free drive space
Guides for MT4 Desktop
How to install
Download the Platform
Run the .exe file
Click next until it finishes the instllation
How to uninstall
Go to Programs and Features
Select MT4 application
Click uninstall program
How to find the server:
- Click ‘File’ -> Click “Open an account” which opens a new window, “Trading servers” -> scroll down and click the + sign at “Add new broker” then type “Hextra Prime” and click “Scan”.
- Once the scanning has been done, close this window by clicking “Cancel”.
- Following this, please try log in again by clicking “File” -> “Login to Trading Account” in order to see if your server name is there.
MetaTrader 4 Mobile
The MT4 platform can be download on Apple devices with Ios 7.0 version or higher. The MT4 terminal is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The platform can be downloaded from App Store and requires 12.5MB of free space on your phone.
To install MT4 on the gadget with Android OS, Android 4.0 version or a higher one is required. You can download the platform from the PlayMarket. The MT4 application for Android requires 4.2MB of free space on your phone.
Guides for MT4 Mobile
How to Uninstall an Android MT4 application:
- Navigate to Menu>Settings>Applications>Manage application.
- Scroll through the list of apps to find the Android MT4 application.
- Tap on the app choose uninstall.
How to Uninstall an IOS MT4 application:
- Hold your finger on either the icon of IOS MT4 app or any other icons until the icons wiggle.
- Click the ‘X’ at upper left hand corner of the icon to remove the application.
- Delete the application from your iTunes apps tab.
Powered by ECN Technology
Legal Announcement: Hextra Prime is incorporated in Saint Vincent & the Grenadines as a licensed Business Company under Financial Services Authority with registration number 25989 BC 2020. The website is owned and operated by Hextra Prime group of companies.
General Disclaimer: Trading Forex, CFDs, and any financial derivative instruments on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors, as you could sustain losses. The Company under no circumstances shall be liable to any persons or entity for any loss or damage in the whole or part caused by, resulting from, or relating to any transactions related to CFDs. Hextra Prime assumes no liability for errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, does not warrant the accuracy, completeness of information, text, graphics, links, or other items within these materials.
Risk Warning: Trading Leveraged Products such as Forex and Derivatives may not be suitable for all investors as they carry a high degree of risk to your capital. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, taking into account your investments and level of experience, before trading, and if necessary, seek independent advice.
Regional Restrictions: Hextra Prime currently only accepts clients from Asia & Pacific confederation specifically from South East Asia. Hextra Prime does not provide services to residents of the Americas region, Arab states, CIS countries, and European nations.